What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerful server hosting account required

Cibolens

Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:
- 1000GB SSD
- 20000GB Bandwidth
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
- 40 Accounts
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about Swisslayer.com server hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?

If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks

Netrokesso

To my surprise, response from Swisslayer.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding. Nice DMCA ignored web host!

Dzenmed

I switched to Swisslayer.com dedicated server host after a bad experience with another host. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.
The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.