What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offshore server a high-traffic web site?

Jokalens

Hi,
I am going to host a high-traffic web site and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy or Zakservers.com offshore server hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Regards

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

Cibolens

I can point out that Zakservers.com offshore server hosting is the best. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied.
Offshore locations include Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.

There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Ferioana

I can point out that Zakservers.com offshore server hosting is the best. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied.
Offshore locations include Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

Hostforweb Inc

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Netrokesso

I would not hesitate to recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting! They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.

Hedforns

Give my vote for Zakservers.com - these guys accept Monero XMR as a payment method too. Netherlands, Bulgaria servers.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support. Like their bitcoin dedicated servers.

Peterson

Well it seems to me servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.