What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need server with 2 tbs of space

Jokalens

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2 tbs of space, 24 gbs of RAM and 50000 gbs of bandwidth.
Well, Bullten.com and also GTHost.com web servers were recommended to me as good options.
What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com can be quite suitable for you.
I always recommend them. Currently, my company is with them too. They have been great tools for us, we host several pages for different customers and they're happy so we're happy.

Netrokesso

Easy with the provided software. I've recommended GTHost.com instant server hosting to other people.
Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue. I've phoned in and used the live chat and both methods offered exceptional service.

Dzenmed

Wow, the price for GTHost.com dedicated servers is great + 17 server locations to choose from. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

Hedforns

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of GTHost hosting services:
- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs.
- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).
- 17 server locations + fast speed connectivity.

Cibolens

Let's hope they keep the strong record going!
So far we have had great experience with GTHost instant dedicated hosting. My experience has been better than expected.
They are quick on replying to e-mails and good at helping and answering questions we might have.

Briganti

Servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are wll-balanced and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.