What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Replacement VPS e-Host

Netrokesso

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible...
- VPS Host
- Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support
- 2GB RAM
- cPanel/WHM
- Email
- Root Access
- U.S. based
- Responsive
- Friendly
Any information on Hosting022.com or QHoster.com hosting reliability?
What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Dzenmed

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. QHoster.com is the VPS hosting you can rely on.
I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Hedforns

I'd recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use Hosting022.com Serbia VPS hosting.
The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year. Happy Client!

Jokalens

I've been with QHosteer.com website hosting for over 6 months now and their service is excellent.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Cibolens

Moved to QHoster.com and fully-satisfied with their Linux VPS hosting.
There seems to be virtually no downtime, and their servers are extremely fast.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.