What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need hosting with fast servers in Europe?

Cibolens

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Singapore. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this? Do you think Regvps.com server hosting is worth trying? Can I rely on them?

Netrokesso

If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed with Regvps.com hosting service.
I have had almost 100% uptime and they give you rvskins and fantastico for no cost. The hardware is the latest in cpu's.

Dzenmed

Specialization means that the provider knows what they're doing, since they only offer a limited range of products; or it can mean that the provider's business plan is focused on only that range. DOUBLE thumbs UP to Regvps.com dedicated servers! They have been a pleasure to work with. Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.

Use servers from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com as they are as stable as a rock.
The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

Hedforns

Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
Would highly recommend Regvps.com hosting solutions above others. It's all good!

Peterson

Servers from allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com can be quite right for you. Support is second to none.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

Jokalens

Believe CentoServer.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. Love their EU server hosting.
Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.

Briganti

The best deals can be found here: planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
They are fantastic. Pleasant, sharp and got the job done. Their tech staff step by step narrowed the problem, gave good advice and followed through to the end.
She deserves more than 5 stars.