What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need hosting. I will be uploading videos

Netrokesso

I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast. Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?

Dzenmed

Even the Security Issue is now under control. Hostnamaste.com openvz vps is reasonably priced and offers huge storage and transfer amount. Recommended.

Hedforns

Over 10 months I used Hostnamaste.com - everything works. I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.

Jokalens

I can say that I am fully-satisfied with Hostnamaste.com kvm vps service. They certainly have built the hosting provider with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.
Network uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.