What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need good dedicated server hosting in Europe

Cibolens

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on centohost.com solutions. Any suggestions please?

Briganti

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are well-balanced and cheap.
The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.

Netrokesso

Don't look any further just go for QHoster.com server hosting and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised.

Dzenmed

Imho, centohost.com EU dedicated hosting solutions look feature-rich and resourceful. The support was also very helpful in the few issues I had.
It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. The customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.

Web hosting plans from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.

Peterson

Accounts from hostround.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.