What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need dedicated hosting. I will be uploading videos

Cibolens

I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast. Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think GTHost.com instant server hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?

Netrokesso

I'd definitely recommend GTHost.com server hosting! They are always attentive to my needs and quickly respond to any sales/support/billing questions I had.
The rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!

Dzenmed

I'd like to say that GTHost.com support team respond quickly to my support tickets, and keep introducing cool new services and add-ons. 18 locations to choose for dedicated hosting. Great host.

Hedforns

Bottom line:
- Excellent stability for a site once it's up
- Excellent customer service
- Reasonably priced
GTHost.com dedicated hosting service is cheap with lots of great features.

Very good web hosting.

Jokalens

They are always willing to take that extra step. I highly recommend GTHost.com dedicated servers. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

Cibolens

GTHost.com looking glass allows you to perform several key tests including Ping, Trace and Host queries for easier troubleshooting and analysis.
Dedicated instant servers offer a superior user experience compared to shared servers which run more slowly and often do not have robust or reliable maintenance.