What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a solid VPS Host

Cibolens

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ disk space
1 TB+ bandwidth
2 gb Ram
2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Exmasters.com virtual private servers? Are they reliable? What host is better?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

Briganti

VPS accounts from coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING (50% OFF)) and inet.ws are worth trying.
I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.

Dzenmed

I joined NetShop Isp a little over a year ago, from the first minute, they've treated me well. I got set up in under an hour, downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.
Like their vps hosting solutions. Use the code: SAVE60 to get 60% OFF Cloud VPS Hosting Plans. Continue with: Recurring 20% OFF on Renewals.

Solid VPS hosts are: coinshosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

Hedforns

You can rely on Exmasters.com vps hosting. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.

Jokalens

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then Exmasters.com adult vps host is the provider to use.
The support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket. The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

rosafill23

I understand the importance of reliable and long-term VPS hosting with excellent customer support, I've been looking for a long time myself. Based on my experience, hostpro.com can fully meet your needs.
I can't answer specifically about NetShop-isp.com.cy and Exmasters.com, but their prices will be higher than hostpro.com.
Regarding the server resources you mentioned, you can consider the "NVMe VPS-1" plan for $12 (100 GB NVMe, 4 RAM, 2 CPU, unlimited bandwidth).
As for the operating system - if you don't care what version of PHP is available (usually the problem is to find an operating system that supports lower versions of PHP), then I can recommend Ubuntu 20.04 from the free ones, and cloudlinux 8 from the paid ones.
This hosting can provide up to 5 dedicated IP addresses for one VPS (you can talk to managers if you need more).
From control panels - from free BranyCP, from paid DirectAdmin or cPanel
Hostpro.com has excellent technical support, which is available around the clock every day, both in chat mode and in a ticket. I get an approximate answer in 10-20 minutes. In chat, it takes 1-2 minutes.
You can contact them directly for advice and selection of a tariff plan)