What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a dedicated server

Chenwellon

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows. Any provider recomendations?

Hedforns

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
As I know, very good dedicated server hosting packages are offered by these hosts:
1) Inmotionhosting.com
2) Exmasters.com
3) GTHost.com
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Peterson

Sometimes some good VPS is enough to get started with. So firstly check such companies as rockhoster.com for good VPS.
For good dedicated server check serverhino.com.

jvLow

мертель шамотный огнеупорный купить или Кирпич огнеупорный шамотный

jvLow

кирпич огнеупорный шамотный ша или Порошок шамотный огнеупорный марки ПШБМ

Jokalens

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans.
Nice budget servers are offered by Bullten.com web host. The service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Reliable servers are available from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.
Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

Dzenmed

Give my vote for hostingsource.com US servers. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Accounts from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

Cibolens

What I want to say is that when I contacted centohost.com support to get all the things cleared, they answered very fast in professional manner explaining me everything I needed to know in details. My sites have good uptime and speed upload and download of pages is perfect.

Briganti

Accounts from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth your attention.
Their expert services are remarkable with no limit on just about everything you would need in a web host. All for a really good price range, more competitive with others in the marketplace. Particularly if you subscribe long term.