What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mexico hosting dedicado economico for Live Streaming?

Netrokesso

Thinking to launch my Live Streaming web site and it requires much resources:
2000GB - space, 40000GB - bandwidth
I have found Digitalserver.com.mx - they offer hosting dedicado economico.
Their hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
can i use their services? or any better deals?

Conewas

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Dzenmed

Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado service.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

Briganti

Use servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.

Mercadollo

Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado service.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Servers from asvhost.com and maxrdp.com are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.