What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Windows host

Cibolens

I would like to find the most reliable place for Windows media service.
Have seen GTHost.com offers nice kvm vps hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Netrokesso

As an alternative, recommend RegVPS.com private vps 100%! I really love the control panel software they use.
This host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with.

Dzenmed

The vps hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with GTHost.com - it is TOP web host. A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control.

Hedforns

Well, GTHost.com is simply the best vps hosting provider out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is... it's just incredible.
The price is great and everything is perfect. By far the best host I have used: ever.

Jokalens

Thanks to GTHost.com my sites are now running as they should. Very reliable vps hosting provider.
They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service.