What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?

Jokalens

Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.
My website is currently taking up 30GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in the US.
How are kvchosting.net or hostforweb.com hosting solutions? The budget is around $10 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?

Cibolens

As an alternative, try webhost.pro cheap vps. Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable.
fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.

Briganti

Accounts from planethoster.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Resources are known and not oversold.

Netrokesso

If you ask me, I like kvchosting.net solutions. Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Dzenmed

When I first signed up with Rockhoster.com web hosting, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Hosting plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.

Peterson

Plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

Hedforns

I can't say enough good things about kvchosting.net ssd web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.