What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?

Cramenom

Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.
My website is currently taking up 18GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in the US.
The budget is around $10 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?

Dzenmed

I am sure kvchosting.net US ssd web host will meet your expectations. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
You'll get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

Jokalens

Why not give Hostingsource.com SSD VPS a try? They start from $8/mo. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

Cibolens

I am sure hostforweb.com US web host will meet your specific requirements. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Netrokesso

No doubt, cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions in Europe and the USA will meet your specific requirements.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Hedforns

Believe NetShop ISP cheap VPS solutions will meet your requirements. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

Peterson

Accounts from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com can be quite suitable for you.
They Rock! Here's why: What a pleasant surprise to find a company with such a strong focus not only on their technical prowess but a sincere and genuine focus on their customers.