What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Secure SSL Certificates + FFmpeg shared hosting

Conecca

Hi,
I need a Secure SSL Certificate + FFmpeg shared hosting plan for the test.
no need for unlimited traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.
Any info on obhost.net solutions? How are their Multi-Domain SSL certificates?

Please suggest.
Thanks.

Jokalens

You can trust OBhost.net - they are offering cool 30% off the price Summer Sale Special.
Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

GiGaPros

Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting provider. Just choose a time-tested and trusted hosting brands that have been providing service for at least 3 years.

LibertyVPS

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Ferioana

You can trust OBhost.net - they are offering cool 30% off the price Summer Sale Special.
Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.
What are the server upgrade protocols? For example, are you able to update and upgrade the servers without downtime? If so, how? During what hours of the day/ night do they make those updates?

Cibolens

What I want to recommend to others is Webhost.pro customer service. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast. Like their website maker.

Dogoneop

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

Hostforweb Inc

Gut Feeling!
This may be an unusual one but it is the last thing you should think about before you go with a host. When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website?

Netrokesso

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
I contacted centohost.com telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely.
All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.

Cramenom

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
I contacted centohost.com telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely.
All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?