What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for professional Linux hosting

Chenwellon

Hello,
I am looking for Linux cpanel hosting:
Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest good host.
Thanks.

Peterson

If you ask me, a VPS or a dedicated server would be the best option for you. I recommend you to start with VPS. Have a look at hostingsource.com. They have some good services starting from $8 per month for VPS.

Jokalens

Great job, thanks a lot Virtono.com team. They offer Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.

Attractive accounts are available from maxrdp.com and rockhoster.com.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

Cibolens

From the mentioned above web hosts, think QHoster.comm cPanel web hosting will work fine. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
They currently have 30 locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan) and more.

Cramenom

Great job, thanks a lot Virtono.com team. They offer Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.
Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

Dzenmed

Well it was over 10 months I used Hostforweb.com website hosting - everything works.
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

Netrokesso

Try to widen the range of your search. The most impressive aspect of Centohost.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
Recommended.