What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Bitcoin dedicated server with ddos Protection

Hedforns

Hello,
I need Bitcoin dedicated server in Bulgaria.
Need a DDos Protection 5gb+
Budget : 150 usd
Xeon or Atom, 1TB HDD, 16gb memory min. 40 TB Bandwidth.
Do you think I can trust ZakServers.com offshore server hosting solutions? Any reviews?
What do you think about them? Alternatives?

Peterson

Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.

Cibolens

I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. Speed is great and everything just works. Highly recommend ZakServers.com to other webmasters.

Netrokesso

I had a problem after updating a script on the site and they were able to restore the site from a backup very quickly!!!
EXCELLENT SERVICE! I recommended Zakservers.com offshore servers in Europe to all my clients! Good host without doubts.

Dzenmed

No problems with zakservers.com bitcoin server hosting, or the rest. Support is good & fast except that they don't have livechat or free phone support.
They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.