What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a reseller to meet my needs.

Conecca

Hi, I am looking for a reseller to meet my needs.

I am only having a reseller as a hobby (to learn), and to host my friend's portfolio.
And for future use, when I decide to host my client's website.
Basically, all very small websites that doesn't update very often.

Since it is not for profit.

- $10 (or slightly more) per month annually. (I can go up to $20, if the service is good)
- around 30 GB space (or less)
- Private nameserver
- Live support, or fast support ticket replies
- GREAT uptime *
* The uptime bit is the most important among all.
Any good recommendations?

Jokalens

I have no complaints with Hostforweb.com and would definitely recommend their reseller hosting solutions.
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

GiGaPros

Gut Feeling! This may be an unusual one but it is the last thing you should think about before you go with a host. When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why?

Cibolens

Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. KVChosting.net can be trusted.
My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the host to go with.

Ferioana

Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. KVChosting.net can be trusted.
My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the host to go with.
What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that they are offering?