What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Euro Dedicated server

Cibolens

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com EU dedicated hosting packages? Will it be worth trying? Any experience?

Thank you.

Netrokesso

I am fully satisfied dealing with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

Dzenmed

Transferred all my sites to cloudarion.com ssd web servers and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.

QHoster.com and legionbox.com services are worth every cent you pay for their services.
You will get affordable plans and high performance solutions at competitive prices.

Hedforns

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Think that your websites will be in good hands if you choose Exmasters.com or GTHost.com web servers. Pricing, features and resources are great.

Cheap and reliable servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Zero downtime and excellent customer service!

Peterson

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans are decent enough to sign up with.
Great price and great service. Easy to use software.