What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instant dedicated server required

Jokalens

Hello!

I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for Canada audience and which one for the USA?
I was suggested to check GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting packages. Do you think the price is ok for their servers?

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are worth trying.
I have always received excellent tech support the few times I needed to call. By far they are the best hosting services I have used.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

Vanderkelt

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Cibolens

I can honestly say that kvchosting.net SSD dedicated hosting provider is the best host in the world.
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.

Hostforweb Inc

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also, a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Dzenmed

Like GTHost.com solutions. Over 20 server locations to choose from. Setup was fast and easy. Their package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!