What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.

Cibolens

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen kvchosting.net offered Enterprise vps hosting solutions?
Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

Briganti

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

Netrokesso

I have been using kvchosting.net since March 2023. They have great customer support. I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. Recommended.

Hedforns

Must say that kvchosting.net web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!