What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.

Cibolens

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen Webhost.pro offered low-cost vps solutions?
Any comments on their reliability and speed?
Alternatives for comparison?

Netrokesso

There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.

Dzenmed

I have been with Rightservers.com for a while now and have to say their reliability is great... and their managed vps package is awesome.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with.
I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

Hedforns

Take a look at Hostnamaste.com openvz vps solutions. Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Peterson

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

Use VPS plan from rockhoster.com or asvhost.com as theya re proven to be the best in all aspects.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

Jokalens

Having limited experience with web sites I have learnt so much with Webhost.pro web host.
Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.