What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want dedicated server

Jokalens

Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched hostforweb.com web servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Netrokesso

I recommend Hostforweb.com to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Dzenmed

Go ahead and give Hostforweb.com hosting a try. Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support.

Hedforns

The people on the site are so helpful. Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend hostforweb.com server hosting to others. Excellent performance combined with the best value around.

Cibolens

Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.
Nice server hosting packages you can get from GTHost.com and also Hostnamaste.com providers. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Briganti

Well servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!