What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting videos, any good provider?

Jokalens

I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Does such a hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think xxiwebhosting.com or cloudarion.com website hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?

Cibolens

Believe XXI Web Hosting VPS will serve your demands. See prices. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Netrokesso

EXCELLENT SERVICE! I recommended cloudarion.com ssd vps solutions to all my clients!
I had a problem after updating a script on the site and they were able to restore the site from a backup very quickly.

Dzenmed

Pleased with xxiwebhosting.com thai hosting. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
They are very good and reliable but recently it takes a lot of time to talk to a support representative via chat, i hope they fix that and they will be the best.

Hedforns

Although I haven't had a lot of experience with other site providers, I found it's pricing very reasonable. I’d recommend centohost.com as a provider to look at when looking for a host.