What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting for uploading videos?

Netrokesso

I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Does such a hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?

Dzenmed

When I found Exmasters.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
Plus get double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with.
The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

Cibolens

I have several web sites hosted at kvchosting.net SSD VPS in the USA. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service.
Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

Swisshosting

Well, you know, resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate really good, because they keep you updated in every step.