What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop?

Netrokesso

Hello, I have an openCart commerce-based online shop.
I want to add up to 100,000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? What are your views on Rockhoster.com solutions?
I've searched for many offers, but I don't know which one is best.

Bingolarre

Ensure to see what's actually included in that cheap web page hosting plan.
Be sure you know what you're getting for your money so you can plan your web hosting operating cost wisely.

Dzenmed

On all Rockhoster.com services they offer 14 days money back guarantee which keeps you covered and safe so you do not have anything to worry.
The KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.

Hedforns

As an alternative, can highly recommend Regvps.com Switzerland vps. XenVps0.5 - $8/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 0.5GB, HDD 15GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia. Get extra 50GB HDD from $10/month. Additional IPs $2/month. ISPmanager Lite for free.

Jokalens

A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
Well, Rockhoster.com cheap kvmvps includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.

I'd recommend you to use plans from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
These companies have been an absolute game-changers for my online presence. With their reliable and blazing-fast servers, my website's performance has skyrocketed. The customer support team is top-notch, always prompt and knowledgeable. Their user-friendly interface and extensive features make managing my site a breeze. I couldn't be happier with these companies. Highly recommended! 5 stars all the way!

Cibolens

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

I have to say Rockhoster.com web host is good. Their tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast.
Any questions I've had have been answered quickly. They've gone out of their way to help me even when the problem was my own lack of knowledge.

Right company to have a deal with is hostround.com.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.