What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting for my music/ wordpress sites?

Cibolens

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 30$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).
HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
1000GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
40GB Space for music storage.
10GB more Space for script+image storage.
16 ram (I will run 4 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
What are your views on Profvds.com hosting solutions? Any reviews, please? Alternatives for comparison?

Netrokesso

I have used many hosts over the past 10 years, but NetShop Isp who I have used for the past 9 months has proven the best by far.
Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

Dzenmed

Well, my experience with Profvds.com has been nothing but superb. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.
Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Accounts from allwebhost.com and hostround.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
So far I'm very pleased with them. I have never encountered any problems and customer support has always been very helpful whenever I call. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Hedforns

I have never been aware of any downtime. Profvds.com Slovakia servers are also faster than one would expect for shared hosting, much faster than some other hosts I've used. The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them. I am not a technical-minded person and they have walked me through everything I've needed to make my hosting experience with them a great experience!

Jokalens

Been hosted with Profvds.com for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host.