What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highly reliable and scalabe VPS

Jokalens

We are moving ahead from beta launch of a business app and will start getting more traffic. Initially app will provide xml to 1k-2k daily mobile users with 10% using web access and this figure may go up 10-20 times by end of this year. Our users are paid users. So we can afford to pay for hosting. We use php/mysql. What kind of solution can you suggest for us? VPS like linode/softlayer or dedicated server?
Reliability, uptime, security and peace of mind are our top priorities. But we need highly scalable solution as requirement is going to change fast.
Thinking to try kvchosting.net or webhost.pro website hosting solutions, but still wanna know your views on them? Are they trustworthy?
Any other recommendations please?

Thanks and regards

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth your attention.
Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.

Cibolens

One thing I must say about kvchosting.net is that they have unique features and useful tools. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.

Netrokesso

I'll most definitely be giving Webhost.pro vps hosting my business for a long time into the forseeable future.
Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.

Hedforns

For me, exmasters.com cheap vps works great. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. Recommended.

Dzenmed

I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that Webhost.pro vps host does.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, this decent host will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.