What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help to Choose Hosting Server

Cibolens

Have seen some good points on Rightservers.com web host - never sells overshared network... it looks to be a good thing.
I've checked some of their dedicated servers and one of them met my needs.
How is their management? Where can I find reviews about them?

Dzenmed

From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with rightservers.com Canadian VPS.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Hedforns

I’d highly recommend Hostnamaste.com to any webmaster looking for reliable and decent openvz vps host.
- Reasonable pricing (their discounts also saved me good sum of money);
- The abundance of useful features included into the plans;
- Server stability (practically NO downtime and outages).

Jokalens

Good Web Host! Rightservers.com Canadian VPS has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.