What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Webhosting provider for Wordpress site?

Netrokesso

Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Any information on QHoster.com website hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternative web host for comparison?
Thank you guys anyway for help.

Dzenmed

It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by QHoster.com team.
They except Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.

Peterson

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are worth your attention.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

Jokalens

I'm constantly impressed with the support offered by cloudarion.com web host. Excellent stability for a site once it's up.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. The service is cheap with lots of great features.