What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good VPS & SSL Certificate required

Hedforns

Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
What providers are also good for ordering Multi-Domain SSL?
Do you know anything about OBhost.net VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? Alternatives?

Thanks

Jokalens

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success. Well-balanced VPS hosting solutions you can get from Kvchosting.net and Hostnamaste.com web hosts.
They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

Briganti

VPS accounts which rockhoster.com and legionbox.com priovide are worth your attention.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

Dzenmed

I wouldn't hesitate to use rightservers.com again or recommend their managed vps solutions to others... I've hosted numerous sites with these guys now. Superb.