What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good reseller/white label solution?

Jokalens

Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways. Thanks all!
Do you think Hostnamaste.com and also Rockhoster.com reseller hosting will be worth trying?
Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?

Dzenmed

I wrote Rockhoster.com a 5 point question list regarding what I was looking for in a hosting provider. They answered every question I had.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.

Hedforns

Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! I've been with hostnamaste.com forever and were one of their first customers.
The staff has never let us down once and we have nothing but great things to say. I am at their openvz vps hosting account.

Cibolens

I'm impressed with the folks at Rockhoster.com web host. They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly. Great hosting provider.