What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good reseller hosting account? (US location)

Dzenmed

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Reseller Hosting.
Requirements: 150 gbs of space, 2500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability?
How good are kvchosting.net provider? Any comments please? What host is better?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Hedforns

For service and support I give kvchosting.net web host a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.

Cibolens

I'm hosting multiple domains at kvchosting.net hosting account. Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365.

Netrokesso

After you sign up with kvchosting.net web host, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
When I had a problem I contacted them and it was fixed within 2 hours, and when I was confused about some of the more technical aspects of an upgrade they took the time to explain them.