What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good managed hosting solution? VPS or Cloud?

Hedforns

I'm looking for the managed hosting solution with these specs: 50GBs - SSD space, 1500Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with HostSailor.com or Centohost.com web hosting service? VPS or Cloud?
I've found them via web search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Cibolens

I really appreciate the quality of the services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.
I've recommended centohost.com to other people. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue.

Jokalens

You can try Bullten.com hosting. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.

Netrokesso

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Nice VPS solutions you'll get at Cloudarion.com or Rockhoster.com professionals.
Their features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.

Dzenmed

I moved to exmasters.com VPS hosting over 10 months ago. Support has been outstanding. They have powerful servers located in Europe and USA.
They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly.