What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Hosting Provider is Required

Cibolens

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for: support multiple domains, good with WordPress, supports Cpanel or Plesk or Vesta.
I'm good with $30-$40 a month budget. What hosts can you recommend me to try?
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any information on Regvps.com vps hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy? Any good review sites to read feedbacks about them?

Briganti

VPS plans from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Netrokesso

VPS hosting is necessary for those who must have confidence in the fact that guaranteed resources may be received at any time, but temporarily cannot purchase a real dedicated server.
I thought of moving to other hosts but Regvps.com vps service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime. ISPmanager Lite for free.

Dzenmed

Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all Profvds.com vps servers. The reliability and support have been flawless. I have not had a single issue.

Hedforns

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that GTHost.com is the best host I have ever used before. Try their Ashburn vps.
Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects. Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays.

Jokalens

I would recommend Exmasters.com cheap vps to anyone that is looking to do some hosting, Personal or Professional.
The team can help you to move all your content from another server for free without any downtime. Virtual private server activation is not instant, but it's usually up and ready the same day.