What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature-rich e-hosting?

Dzenmed

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering E-Hosting.
Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability?
How good are QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net web hosting providers?
Any comments please? What host is better? What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Hedforns

I'd highly recommend QHoster.com Linux VPS hosting plans. They are super awesome. The customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding.
Huge repository of answered FAQ, and they respond very fast to any questions I have. I had an issue setting up SSL for one of my clients and called them.

Jokalens

One thing I must say about Libertyvps.net is that they have excellent customer service. I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!

Cibolens

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Take a look at Virtono.com and also Rockhoster.com - They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Netrokesso

I have tried other hosting providers, but QHoster.com is just better in every way.
Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Uptime is Perfect.