What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-Hosting with ddos protection required

Jokalens

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering E-Hosting.
Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability?
How good are NetShop-isp.com.cy or Datapacket.net VPS hosting providers?
Any comments please? What host is better? What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Cibolens

I can point out that NetShop ISP is the best cheap web hosting provider. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied.
That's what I call the service. I can't really judge the reliability yet, but I'm happy with everything.

Netrokesso

ll I can say is that Datapacket.net is a great host! It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.
I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.

Hedforns

Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Softaculous 1-click installer in all netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting accounts.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Dzenmed

The network uptime is great. They offer instant account activation - this a great plus for NetShop-isp.com.cy team.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.