What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

e-commerce (magento or os commerce) hosting is needed

Jokalens

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (magento or os commerce).
I'd like to know your views on Exmasters.com web hosting plans?
What hosting provider is better? Any info about them?

QHoster.com and kvchosting.net web hosting plans are the best to sign up with.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.

Cibolens

For me, datapacket.net works fine. It'll be worth trying their solutions. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Briganti

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are stable, solid and reliable.
Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.

Netrokesso

Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with Exmasters.com VPS hosting.
Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).

Dzenmed

Strongly believe hostingsource cheap VPS will work fine. It is flexible enough to meet your specifications on the most favorable terms. Good uptime and speed! Recommended.

Services from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.

Peterson

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.

Hedforns

Why not give Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps a try?
The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled.
The support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or information, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent.

Swisshosting

You'd better go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.