What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dedicated server in Santa Clara.

Netrokesso

The combination of quality and cheapness makes GTHost.com instant servers attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

You know servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Peterson

Servers from netshop-isp.com.cy and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

Dzenmed

I am fully satisfied dealing with GTHost.com and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable server hosting services to others.
- Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
- helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.

Hedforns

Excellent performance combined with the best value around. My experience with GTHost.com server hosting has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.

Jokalens

As an alternative, can draw your attention to ServerUnion.com server hosting solutions. ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server!