What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated server in Netherlands?

Cibolens

I need a dedicated server in Netherlands.
1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on CoinsHosting.com solutions. Any suggestions please?

Netrokesso

Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal). You can get nice Switzerland dedicated servers at Coinshosting.com - it is reliable one.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.

Fernblair

I'd normally look for in below order: support (technical support is very important), value for price (you will get what you pay for), uptime and reliability!

Dzenmed

You can trust Coinshosting.com server hosting. I've never noticed any downtime even if there were any. The servers are fast and responsive. The price for web hosting packages is very cheap.

Hedforns

Like Coinshosting.com solutions. They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
Their interface is simple. Servers are fast. Excellent performance combined with the best value around.

Jokalens

Sure enough Coinshosting.com made the transition process painless and promptly took care of every question I had. Like their Netherlands dedicated servers.
I've never experienced this level of support from any company regardless of the industry. Their package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.

Peterson

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Super friendly customer service, affordable pricing and superb uptime.
COMPLETE confidence in their tech staffing, network hardware, products and platforms.