What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

decent US dedicated server?

Netrokesso

I've been with GTHost.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
The price for dedicated hosting plans is reasonable. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Dzenmed

This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount. You can rely on GTHost.com server hosting.
Dedicated instant servers offer a superior user experience compared to shared servers which run more slowly and often do not have robust or reliable maintenance.

Hedforns

Choose from GTHost.com options for speed, cost, bandwidth and server location and test the ones that are right for your needs before choosing a full contract. The server solutions provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.

Jokalens

Can add that GTHost.com looking glass allows you to perform several key tests including Ping, Trace and Host queries for easier troubleshooting and analysis. Give this decent host a try.