What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decent Cyprus dedicated server?

Cibolens

Hello,
Where would you buy decent Cyprus dedicated server?
Found NetShop-isp.com.cy Cyprus server hosting solutions. Are you familiar with them?
Are they good?

Briganti

Servers from qhoster.com and owned-networks.net are as solid as a rock.
They are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.

Netrokesso

Whenever I needed support NETSHOP was always there 24/7. Highly recommend their dedicated servers. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

Dzenmed

For about 10 months now we have had our whm/cpanel dedicated with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. Everything works well.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good here as well.

Hedforns

I can not express how happy I am with NETSHOP dedicated hosting services. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

Jokalens

I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with NetShop-isp.com.cy is their customer service.
They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service.