What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current Specials on hosting solutions?

Cibolens

Hey dudes,
Think it will be useful for newbies and experienced webmasters to share current specials and discount codes offered by web hosting providers.
So, decided to create a topic where users will share them. As for me, I've found OBhost.net started to offer 30% off the price on hosting, SSLs and 90% off the price on domain registration.
BTW, do you know them? Are they reliable?
Other specials and discounts?

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

Dogoneop

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Netrokesso

I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about QHoster.com servers, network. My expectations are always exceeded.
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.