What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap server to buy ...

Servers from planethoster.com and hostround.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I have to follow and why?

Cibolens

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
Try Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers - This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Briganti

Quality servers are available from qhoster.com and legionbox.com.
They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found hosting companies that I will be a life-long customer with.

Netrokesso

I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend GTHost.com instant servers. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

Dzenmed

I'd recommend datapacket.net solutions to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.
I've NEVER had such a high level of support from a hosting provider before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.

Services from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
It's worth paying every penny for hosting services. The bandwidth, is awesome i.e. Speed which I get customizing and lots more.

Peterson

Plans from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are stable and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.