What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap host for a simple index flash page?

Netrokesso

Hello,
I had a website for 2 years but had to 'pause' it for the time being as I'm following a course for a year and lack the time to continue it now.
So it would be silly to still pay a monthly amount for a website that I don't have anymore.
Anyway, I would simply like to put a flash page on the index (or some text) indicating that the website will be re-launched in 2023.
Are there are super cheap hosts that can serve to do something as small as this? This is literally all I need and I wont be using the website for anything other than that.
What can you say about Webhost.pro vps hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?

Thank you for the help.

Dzenmed

Happy with cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting. The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable. Recommended.

Jokalens

What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?
Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with NetShop ISP. These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and low cost.
Their speed of hosting is good. Services are really good. I advise to use them as your hosting providers.

Cibolens

I've been using exmasters.com VPS hosting for about 8 months. I run my site at their VPS2 plan.
The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder. The service and support - amazing.

Hedforns

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Nice VPS solutions you'll find at Hostforweb.com and also QHoster.com web hosts. They provide a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.