What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology?

Dzenmed

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology?
I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done.
We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions? Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Quality VPS accounts are available from allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com.
They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

Hedforns

My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and Profvds.com support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.
First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

Jokalens

A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime.
It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients. A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.

Like Profvds.com Slovakia vps solutions. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.