What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitcoin host for Pharmacy Online?

Jokalens

Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed provider who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Have found QHoster.com - are they good? What host is better? Why?

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Dzenmed

You can trust QHoster.com web host. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

Cibolens

I am really glad that my site is hosted by QHoster.com cos they conquered this good rating when they have helped and solved some problems which occurred during the purchase and payment.

Netrokesso

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. QHoster.com is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.

Hedforns

To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
I'm glad to deal with NetShop ISP cheap web hosting. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.