What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitcoin dedicated servers?

Cibolens

Hello,
I came across ServerUnion.com dedicated hosting packages.
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins!
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

Netrokesso

ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server! Regular price after first month is $81.00 USD. - you get it for free.
For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that ServerUnion.com decent host is the cheapest. Excellent Web Hosting service.

Hedforns

I've found HostSailor.com to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
The support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

Jokalens

I think you should broaden the range of your search. As good alternative, check out GTHost.com dedicated server hosting packages.
They personally perform all maintenance This not only allows them to ensure less issues and troubleshoot problems quickly, but also allows them to give you better quality service at a lower price than maintenance that is outsourced to a third party.

Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.

Dzenmed

I recommend you try ServerUnion.com if you are looking for a good, inexpensive hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down.
It is excellent all round and they absolutely excel at support and when you are building a business you really need reliable and quick support.

Accounts from planethoster.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!