What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good VPS? Up to $25/mo

Cibolens

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $25/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about Profvds.com EU VPS reliability?

rosafill23

Can you please tell me what resources you expect from a VPS (cpu, ram, disk)? For $25, there are two tariff plans from hostpro.com: for $12, a VPS with 4 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 100 GB NVMe SSD; or for $24, a VPS with 8 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 160 GB NVMe SSD. All VPS plans come with Unlimited bandwidth. If you are going to take a license for control panels, you should consider the $12 tariff.
I am completely satisfied with these servers from hostpro.com and they have excellent technical support.
If you are interested in learning more about them, write to them in a chat and they will advise you on any questions.

Netrokesso

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH NetShop Isp vps hosting.
You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.

Fernblair

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $25/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about Profvds.com EU VPS reliability?
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Hedforns

I was initially concerned about the location of the servers, but the speeds have been amazing. Give Profvds.com solutions a try.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.

Jokalens

You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options. Give Profvds.com EU vps a try.