What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable server hosting solutions?

Jokalens

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on QHoster.com server hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison please?
Thank you.

ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are well-balanced and low cost.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Cibolens

Like QHoster.com hosting solutions. QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
VPS Servers, part of the Promotion: KVM / xen / OpenVZ VPS servers. VPS Servers, that do not participate in this promo: OpenVZ LE Budget and cPanel Managed VPS.

Netrokesso

You'll be pleased with QHoster.com web hosting. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Servers from hostingsource.com and finaltek.com are well-balanced and cheap.
For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with very little downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

Hedforns

I'd like to say that QHoster.com is the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.